If you wish to save your entry and come back to it at a later date then press the "save for later” button below right. You will then receive an email with a link which you can click on to return to your entry form.
This award will be presented to the association that has created the best and most effective magazine with the judges placing particular emphasis on the following:
- Design and clarity
- Creativity, innovation and relevance
- Quality of news, features and information
- Increased circulation
- Positive feedback
- Excellent design and content
- Further advancement of the aims of your association
All fields are required
In case of technical difficulties entrants are advised to save a version of their core entry in word prior to submitting their entry.
Names of key staff involved
Name and contact details of person submitting entry
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be be also submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worthy of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background information on the origination of the magazine or newsletter including details of its target audience, creativity, content and extent of readership.
- State what the primary aims of the magazine or newsletter were, and how this assists the Association's members. Please state the key features of its purpose.
- Explain any specific innovation or practice that the magazine or newsletter has created and influenced.
- Describe any specific targeted achievements made by the magazine or newsletter.
- Give any other information regarding your magazine or newsletter which you think would help convince the judges that your association should win this award. What makes it so unique? In what ways have you been particularly innovative?
- In the event of your submission being shortlisted we will publish a 200 word summary of your submission on our website.
Please write the summary below keeping in mind that any results or other sensitive information may end up in the public domain. Please also supply your company logo below. (Max 200 WORDS)
- If files are larger than 2MB please email to email@example.com
- Please attach any relevant support material - testimonials, research, performance analysis, collateral, screen grabs, pictures etc.
Entrants may attach up to 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each.
Attached files must be no larger than 2 MB each, documents must be in .pdf or .doc (word) format, images must be in .jpg or .gif format.
If movie files exceed the 2MB allowance then please include a link to the video/movie hosted on a web page. Links to FTP sites will not be accepted.
If you wish to send any files larger than 2MB please email them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry fees: Price per entry - £195 + VAT.
- Please wait for the "Thank you" message before closing this window.
If you are having any technical difficulties submitting your form please contact email@example.com